- Attending MISD has many advantages. One such advantage gives our students access to the Microsoft "Student Advantage Program". This program allows students to install Office on their personal devices, including the full version of Office for the iPad. More information is available online here.
- The download will be accesible using the student's email address. If the school email address is not known, please contact the school office or teacher.
- You will have to access your Office 365 account where you will then be able to access the download.
- Students as well as district faculty and staff in all K12 schools in Kentucky can purchase Microsoft software at educational-discounted prices. The Kentucky Department of Education's Academic Discount Software Center is our state's software distribution website, which allows eligible academic members to purchase software at significant discounts (50% to 90% off standard retail prices) under the Student Select program.
If you are interested in purchasing Microsoft software, go to http://kde.onthehub.com and select the product you are interested in purchasing. Be sure the select the "Students" tab at the above URL. The process requires authentication of eligibility for purchases, which is the institutionally assigned email address. Follow the website instructions for purchases.
- Students in KY K12 schools can purchase the same Dell devices that schools purchase. More information can be accessed at http://www.dell.com/kets.
Additionally, Dell has a group called the Member Purchase Program and through this program they offer special promotions and discounts for personal purchases. These offers are available to all faculty/staff/members/students/parents. The promotions are on consumer products such as their Inspiron/XPS/Alienware systems as well as some electronics and accessories. You can access these promotions by visiting http://www.dell.com/MPP and entering the KETS member ID # KS29322288.