2017-2018 School Year Admissions
The below information is relative to the 2017-2018 school year. For admissions information regarding the 2016-2017 school year, please click here.
- For those students who reside in Calloway County School District, current students, siblings of current students, and incoming kindergarten students are given priority on enrollment. A $50 deposit will have to be made to be assured of enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year. The district limits its student enrollment to 500 students who reside in Calloway County's School District.
- Tuition is $300 per student residing in the Calloway County School District with a family maximum of $900 per school year.
- All tuition paying students must make all tuition payments for the 2016-2017 school year by the end of the school year. All students who have an unpaid tuition balances at that time (end of May 2017) will automatically be placed on the next year's waiting list and would therefore forfeit their priority enrollment status.
- Preregistration for the 2017-2018 school year is conducted at each school.
- Preregistration forms for the 2017-2018 school year should be returned to the school by a predetermined date.
- District of residence determines which registration form needs to be completed (see below).
- The district map shows the boundaries of the Murray Independent School District which are NOT the same as the boundaries of the city of Murray.
- Kindergarten Readiness & Registration
For admissions forms, please click here.