Our Mission Statement
Murray High Staff will provide a quality educational experience to ensure all students become productive citizens.
We, the faculty of Murray High school believe:
- In achieving excellence in all things.
- All students are capable of learning and are responsible for their academic performance and their behavior.
- Students are the focus of an educational process that is valued and shared by the home, school and community.
- Parents and guardians have the responsibility to actively support the learning process.
- Each student is treated with dignity and respect and is expected to treat others in the same manner.
- Education must address cognitive, physical, cultural, social, and emotional needs of students.
- Education must provide opportunities for students to learn, to communicate effectively, to solve problems competently, to think critically and creatively, and to act responsibly.