MHS Library Media Center
The goal of the MHS High School Media Center is to encourage our students to develop a love of reading, to appreciate the many kinds of literature available, and to ensure that students become effective users of ideas and information.
- KATE is a collaborative effort to improve instruction & learning in all KY schools with a heavy emphasis on technology--a free service from Murray State University.
- Scholastic Write It supports students and teachers throughout the writing, editing, and publishing processes.
- 4teachers shows teachers how to use Webquest, TrackStar, ThinkQuest; search Standards by theme and state standards and lots more!
- Citation Machine and or Easy Bib arranges your citation sources for you in the correct order.
- Puzzlemaker allows teachers to create puzzles using vocabulary words, etc.
- American Rhetoric is a great site to locate famous speeches.
- ACT allows students to study for the ACT online.
- Bartlett's Quotations contains over 11,000 searchable quotations
- Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives.
- Turnitin is a web-based collaborative writing solution used at Murray High.
- Grammar help